First Meeting: Face-to-face meeting where we get to know our customer.
Concept Drawings: Drawings developed after the first meeting with the customer that depict general layout and character of your new home. This is a very basic drawing that will be e-mailed to you in PDF format.
First Drawing: This drawing will be developed after our concept drawing is approved. This drawing will have more detailed dimensions and notes. This drawing will be given to the customer to make any changes if necessary.
Second Drawing: This drawing will be developed after first drawing comes back with any notes and changes from the customer. This drawing will be given to the customer to make any last changes. Any changes made to the design after second drawing may result in some additional charges.
At this point you can get additional sets to begin the process of securing bids.
Final Drawing: Once Second Draft is approved, your plan will be finalized and ready to be built.
Please download, sign and return an Agreement sheet to begin a working relationship.
• Where does your family spend the most time?
• Is a formal dining room important?
• How much entertaining do you do?
• Is your bedroom a place to sleep or your own private get-away?
• Do you need a home office?
• What do you dislike about the house in which you’re now living? What do you love about it?
These and many similar questions should be considered when developing your custom plan!
DRAFTCO CUSTOM HOME DESIGN & DRAFTING